Buckaroo Pest Protection will remain on duty even though we are under a “Shelter in Place” directive. We are considered part of an Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce that is necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and health of the nation.
The health and safety of our customers, employees, and community is our greatest concern. That is why we have implemented procedures based on information from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
This is a fast-evolving issue and we encourage you to continuously refer to the website of the CDC for updates: www.cdc.gov.
We have instructed our employees to take these common-sense precautions:
- Take their temperature every day before coming to work, and to stay home if they are sick.
- Wear gloves, masks, and shoe covers inside customer’s home.
- Notify us immediately if they come in contact with someone who is ill.
- Greet others in ways other than hand-shaking and practice safe social distancing.
- Minimize the risk of infection by conscientious hand washing and sneezing/coughing into a sleeve or tissue, and reemphasized the importance of hand washing.
- Additionally, for the time being, unless necessary, we will be pausing any interior services, to reduce the risk of transmission.
Our expectation from you, our customer, is that you inform us immediately if someone in your home or business becomes sick. If you feel you need to cancel your service appointment due to illness, please let us know and rest assured that we will welcome you back when you are ready.
As a community, if we look out for each other, we will get through this trying time. We encourage anyone with questions or concerns on this issue to contact our office directly.
Our thoughts are prayers are with you,
Buckaroo Pest ProtectionBACK TO BLOG